Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jesus My Son: Mary's Journal of Jesus' Ministry

My second book, Jesus My Son: Mary's Journal of Jesus' Ministry has been printed. The approval copy has been sent, but I have not received it yet. No matter how many books you write, there is an excitment when each one is published. It is almost like having a baby, but the pain doesn't come until long after it is published. Writing this book has been a very rewarding experience for me. I have learned so much about the three and one-half years Jesus walked upon the earth performing miracles and teaching parables. As Mary talks to the people who receive these miracles, she also learns much about her son and the message he is preaching. I have begun the third of the series. This will be the most difficult to write...because we all know the ending. But do we know it through Mary's eyes. What did she think when she saw Judas come down the stairs and leave the house where Jesus and his followers were observing this celebration. How did she feel when the soldiers took Jesus away? She didn't hear any of the conversation or see the betrayal kiss. What did she think happened? Give me some ideas and I will give you credit in my next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment