Friday, June 4, 2010

Finding My Dream

I just finished reading the Dream Giver by Bruce Wilkerson. A friend at church, Anna Adams, gave it to me.
If you, like me, have a dream, it is a must read. Since writing Jesus My Son: Mary's Journal of Jesus' Life, I have been through every one of the perils in that story. There are so many ups and downs to writing a book.
The important thing is to remember that God gives us the dream and we must learn to let Him lead our path.
There is so much to learn about the process, it can be overwhelming. Around every turn, the devil is waiting to take you down and stop your progress. It is important to remember that God gives us those bad times right along with the good ones. How dull would our life be if everything we did turned out perfect?
During the bad times we need to rely on God even more. Let Him carry us through these times so we can run in the sand again.
Thank you Lord for all the blessings You have given me through family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment